Buy Peace Lily Plant
Urban Plants SKU: UP00023
Peace lilies (Spathiphyllum), also known as closet plants, are a popular choice for offices and homes. When it comes to indoor plants, peace lily plants are some of the easiest to care for.
- One of the rarest indoor flowering plant.
- Best air purifier.
- Low maintenance plant.
- This pack is the perfect combo of a Peace lily plant with a birthday card.
- The Peace lily is known as best air purifier plant.
- The broad leaves produce more oxygen and help to clean the air.
- It is a good gift as these ornamental plants are easy to grow and purify the air.
- Care Instructions of Peace LilySunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the Peace lily plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Peace lily plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Peace lily plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.