Buy Alstromeria Mix Flower Bulbs Set of 4
ALSTROMERIA MIX FLOWER BULBS
The Alstromeria mix flower ,(Botanical Name: Alstroemeria sp.) is a genus of flowering plants in the family Alstroemeriaceae.
Alstromeria mix flower bulb is commonly called Peruvian Lily or the Lily of Incas.
The plants bear long stems which may reach up to 2 meters or even more with a wide variety of coloured flowers starting from white, pink, red, or white with patterns of stripes and streaks.
- The plant demands well-drained soil.
- Alstromeria is mainly an evergreen perennial plant.
- Alstromeria bloom the best during the mid-Summer (May-July) to the early Autumn (September-October) season.
- It requires direct sunlight for 5-6 hours a day. The plant is tolerant to drought situations as well.
HOW TO PROPAGATE ALSTROEMERIA BULBS:
- Alstroemeria plants are the best-preferred option to cover up the edges of a garden.
- The bulbs are sown at 2 inches deep in the soil bed with a spacing of 12-15 inches between two bulbs.
- The pointed end of the bulb should be upwards.
- Watering can be done when the soil appears dry.
- Dried bulbs can be stored in a cool space for future use.
AVAILABLE AT: Set of 4 (Bulbs measure 2-4 inches)
Hurry up and get your Alstroemeria bulbs online at an exciting price only at Urban Plants