Waste Management Applications
Complete applications shall be evaluated by the Committee considering waste management following aspects to be verified.
- Environmental soundness of the proposal
- Technology Readiness Level (TRL)
- Technical feasibility
- Practical issues with respect to operations
- Input quality acceptable and assured output matrix
- Potential to cause health risks to waste handlers or operators
- Pollution potential of emissions or discharges
- Quantity of residue or waste generated; Residue Management
- Adequacy of the proposed facility for control of pollution
- Quality of the product generated, its marketability and strategies adopted for marketing
- Proof of compliance and national or international certifications if any?
A Sustainable Compost Converter
Regarding the application of guidelines that was fulfilled for Sadabahar composter, a vertical garden planter tower will help the best feature of it is self fertilizing with inbuilt composter attached with planter that is available at Urban plants.
Scale particularly in terms of Technology Readiness Level (TRL) is required to understand the level of proposed technology of waste management. the Committee can take a call whether to consider/support the application, which is not completely a matured technology of waste management. The review shall be completed within thirty days about a month of the receipt of the application.
from the State Board.