1. Flowering Plants+Foliage Combo
You can combine foliage and flowering plants together to create beautiful arrangements in hanging baskets.
2. String of Pearls & Pothos in Macrame Plant Hangers
Macrame plant hangers look classy and go really well with curtains in bedrooms.
3. Dangling Basket
The dangling foliage of trailing plants looks more amazing in any hanging basket.
4. Air Purifying Plants
You can grow air purifying plants like pothos in a wooden hanging basket like this one.
5. Jute Hanging Plant Pots
Snake plants and ferns will look really good in hanging jute pots.
6. Chinese Money Plant in Rope Planter
The round foliage of pilea looks adorable dangling down a hanging pot suspended with rope.
7. White Hanging Pot with Lights
Any dark foliaged vine will match perfectly with a light-colored hanging pot.
8. Woven Hanging Plant Basket
Plants like ferns and pothos match perfectly with the look of woven baskets.
9. Flexible Twig Basket for Small Plants
Grow small and compact plants of your choice in a flexible twig basket by the window.
10. Flowers in Hanging Basket
Colorful flowers add a sense of style and charm to any room. Fuchsia, impatiens, and pansies are some of the best choices.
11. English Ivy in Woven Basket
Grow ivy in style using a wooden basket and hang it anywhere in your house!
12. Group Baskets Together
How about planting all your favorite plants together by grouping 3-4 baskets!
13. Single Basket on a Plain Wall
Add a character to the plain wall by growing flowers in a hanging basket.
14. Hanging Million Hearts
The cascading foliage of million hearts is hard to miss and adds lush greenery in hanging baskets.
15. Hang Multiple Plants
Use a wooden branch and hang multiple pots on it to display different plants.
16. Hang Plant from Ceiling Using a Macrame Planter
Hang a pot of your favorite trailing plant in a macrame planter.
17. Wooden Hanging Planter
This wooden hanging planter is great for small pots. Hang it near a window for the best display.
18. Trailing Plant in a Jute planter and Clock
Any dark foliaged plant will look more beautiful in a light shade jute planter.
19. Pothos in a Smart Hanging Pot
The variegated foliage of pothos looks perfect in smart-looking hanging pots.
20. The Magic of Chenille Plant
The red caterpillar-like flowers of the chenille plant look simply gorgeous in hanging baskets.