Organic Waste Converter Machine is a system used to process composting in an easy manner. Composting is the decomposition of organic waste by bacteria, and fungi in the presence of oxygen and the result is an organic fertilizer popularly known as compost. After the invention of this Machine, the composting process became easy. This machine turns a large amount of biodegradable solid waste into compost. Before its invention, composting was done at homes and it took much time in giving the results. .
The end product that OWC Machine gives is called compost and it is an outstanding organic fertilizer. Some of the benefits of using compost in agriculture or gardening are:
- It is good if we want to build a healthy garden management.
- It’s better to use organic compost for plants or crops as it is an organic fertilizer.
Importance of Organic Waste Converter Machine:
This system or its body is made with an SS tank. Stainless Steel Tank is a storage apparatus that is used to carry a range of composting materials. Its body makes it a powerful machine.
It has a Program logic controller based control system. PLC is a Programmable Logic Controller. It is used for controlling composting processes.
- This machine is portable, and it gives an outcome within 24 hours of composting being ready earlier in this process.
- It is designed in different sizes or models of compost so, compatible according to different requirements.
- Different capacities in which this framework is available are 25 Kg, 50 Kg, 100 Kg, and 500 Kg to 10000 Kg of waste per day.
- This system is available in Semi-Automatic and Fully-Automatic modes for compost preparation.
Apart from OWC machines I'll recommend sustainable and economically effective model equipment within a short time. The main feature is a combined planter and composter Sadabahar vertical garden planter tower. The best feature of it is self fertilizing with inbuilt composter attached with planter that is available at Urban plants.