Lucky Bamboo Use as lucky plants for office
According to Chinese tradition and according to Indian Vaastu, the lucky bamboo plant depends on how many stalks you have.
- Two stalks represent love
- Three stalks represent happiness and wealth
- The six stalks are symbols of luck which are said to bring prosperity.
- Seven stalks symbolize wealth, happiness, and health.
According to Indian Vastu, a lucky bamboo attracts good health for the entire family if placed in the east direction and wealth and wealth if placed in the south-east direction Lucky bamboo is the best indoor plant for health
How to Grow and care for lucky Bamboo
Care Tips for Lucky Bamboo
- Light Requirements: Bright indirect light
- Too much direct sunlight can burn the leaves
- Low light conditions also stunt growth
- Do not keep the water levels too high just covering the roots is fine.
Lucky bamboo can thrive in well-drained, rich potting soil.Bamboo needs a soil with light to moderate density: fast-draining, but able to hold moisture.
If growing in a vase of pebble-filled water, change the water weekly to prevent any diseases and odors. Make sure the water always covers the roots completely. Add little water every two to seven days as needed.
Temperature and Humidity
As you might expect, lucky bamboo plants prefer warm temperatures between 65 degrees Fahrenheit and 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place your plant anywhere near drafts (hot or cold), in front of air conditioners, heating vents, or drafty windows.
Propagating Lucky Bamboo
You can propagate lucky bamboo anytime by using cuttings to create new plants for yourself or to give to someone as an auspicious gift.
Leave a comment