Initial Care After Receiving Mango tree
Water the Chausa mango plant immediately when you receive it to make the soil moist.
- Take care of water requirements very efficiently for around 2 weeks after receiving the Chausa mango tree.
- Keep the Chausa plant in indirect sunlight.
- Do not try repotting the calusa plant as soon as you receive it as the soil ball might get disturb.
Growing Conditions of Chausa Mango
Choose an area of land that doesn’t bake in full sunlight. The Chausa mango tree will become very large if not pruned, so make sure it will have enough room if you plan to allow it to grow to its natural size. Various conditions to grow chausa mango plant
- Low maintenance requires
- Moderate water requirement nearly twice a week
- Apply any organic fertilizer twice a year to the golden mango tree.