Langra Mango Plants are living creatures that require a little sensitivity towards them. Make sure with Plant Care and Growing conditions to make your langra Mango tree effective.
Growing Conditions of Langra Mango Tree
Following Growing conditions can help to grow the Langra Mango tree.
Planting : Dig around the root zone with your fingers to a depth of 2-3' for small Langra Mango plants and water generously when the soil feels dry to the touch.
Sunlight : Langra Mango needs Full sun to part shade.
Watering : When in growth water often and allow Langra Mango plants to remain moist. When not actively growing, water plants sparingly and allow them to dry out between watering.
Soil : Standard mix of well-drained soil and peat works effectively on Langra Mango Plant Growth.
Fertilizer : Use a balanced fertilizer for Langra Mango 10-10-10, 14-14-14 (Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K)) food with micronutrients. Be observant of the changes in Langra Mango plant vigor and growth, plants are more susceptible to disease and pests if they are weakened through poor maintenance.
Plant Care: It is good to make it a practice to inspect langra plants' progress so you can spot systems of disease or insect infestations well in advance of any serious problem.
Pruning: Pruning is required at times for langra Mango plant health and aesthetics, as a general note remove the damaged leaves and branches as soon as those are noticed to avoid infections.
Right Thing To Do For Langra Mango tree Care
- Every mango plant has different types of light, feed and water requirements.
- Most of the plants like moderate watering, let the couple of inches at the surface dry before watering again.
- Some plants require frequent feeding but most, once in a year, feed the plant at the beginning of spring.
- Report the plant every couple of years in a slightly bigger container.
Avoid in Langra Mango Tree Care
- Avoid frequent watering in the winter season, it will kill the plant.
- Avoid temperature shocks like taking it suddenly indoors or outdoors shifting.
- Avoid watering and use water sprayers to water equally in all directions.
- Avoid repotting Langra plants in large containers, most of the plants like to be in groups.
- Avoid over fertilizing, quantity depends on NPK ingredients but Langra Mango plants do need not more than a spoon.