Combo Of 2 plant
Kagzi Lime is popular for its beautiful appearance and pleasing flavour and for its excellent food qualities.
What makes it special:
- One of the best fruting plants.
- Best source of vitamin c.
- Easy to care and requires less maintenance.
Kagzi Nimboo (Citrus aurantifolia) is a perennial evergreen tree belongs to family Rutaceae. The stem is irregularly slender branched and possesses short and stiff sharp spines or thorns 1 cm or less. Leaves are alternate, elliptical to oval.Lime is popular for its beautiful appearance and pleasing flavor and for its excellent food qualities.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural bright light.|
|Watering||Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Water when topsoil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.|
|Soil||Soil should be a well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||25 to 35 degree Celcious.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
|Harvest Season||Summer, winter, Rainy season.|
Kagzi Nimboo Uses
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Kagzi Lime juice dispels the irritation and swelling of mosquito bites
- Kagzi lime useful to treat blood pressure
- Appetite improvement
- Digestion and mineral absorption
- Acidic indigestion
- Heartburn, nausea, and hyperacidity
- Note: The following information is general guidelines, be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines