Agave Potatorum Cactus
Agave Potatorum Cactus, Butterfly Agave has characteristically green-blue leaves with ruffled sharp edges. The shape of the leaves resembles a butterfly wing due to which it is also called a butterfly plant. A wickedly attractive Agave that is great in small pots or nestled into a rock crevice, looks beautiful on any landscape settings.
About The Item -
• Scientific Name - Agave potatorum
• Common name: Drunkard Agave, Butterfly Agave
• Cactus Diameter- 6-7 inch
• Pot Height- 4 inch
• Pot material- Premium Plastic Pot
• Quantity- 1 Cactus Plant with Pot
CARE TIPS -
▪︎Light :- Full Sunlight
▪︎Temperature :- 15 to 30 degree C
▪︎Water :- Agave Huachuca Cactus is drought tolerant cactus. Watering should be done once in a week.
▪︎Soil :- Easily grown in well drained , slightly acidic and sandy soil.