Natural homemade cleaner- Bio enzyme Cleaner
Bio enzyme cleaners are cleaning products that use non-pathogenic, “good” harmless bacteria to digest wastes, soils, stains and malodors. The bacteria do this by producing chemicals called enzymes that break down certain molecules (wastes/soils) into tiny pieces. These smaller pieces of food feed bacteria. The bacteria consume these soils and break them down into two basic compounds: water and carbon dioxide. The bacteria grow in number and continue to consume the waste until their food supply diminishes (the food waste is gone).
Bio enzyme Cleaner Preparation
- Take citrus peels, jaggery and water in the ratio of 1:3:10 and 1 spoon of yeast. Note that you can also opt for the peels of carrot, pineapple, cucumber, sweet lime and lettuce for the preparation of Bio enzymes.
- Mix all these ingredients in a plastic bottle or container with a screw bottle cap and leave it aside for 1 month. Do not fill the bottle or container to the brim.
- Since the bioenzyme cleaner mixture will produce gasses, the bottle cap or lid should be opened and stirred at least once a day. Note that the solution should always be covered so that the fruit flies do not get into the bottle or container.
- Ferment the mixture for one month in anaerobic conditions of fermentation.
- After one month, strain the liquid and store in a plastic bottle or container.
- Now the bioenzyme cleaner is ready and can be used as a multipurpose cleaner
- Buy Bio Green Home Care Bio Enzyme here.